The Nevadian Protection Organization

Declare your allegience.

The Nevadian Protection Organization

Postby Breakk » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:36 am

About
The Nevadian Protection Organization (NPO) is a secret company in Nevada dedicated to assisting survivors in need. All civilians that are invited to our facility are given free food and drink for their survival needs. Additional ways we help the citizens of Nevada are providing bunks to sleep in, a healthy and normal schedule, and many. many more.

Protection
Civilians may also choose to train to protect their selves in our Standard Training Program (STP) where we teach basic close and physical combat. You may also choose our Specialized Training Program where we train citizens in medium to long range combat with our fine selection of guns. Civilians who have received both training are also able to join our Nevadian Protection Team that can help guard the facility with higher level weaponry.

Medical
If you have medical experience or would like medical training, please come to the Facility Medical Center (FMC). You may choose either medical assistance or medical training for yourself. If you choose medical assistance and have a small injury, you will be given some standard care. If you have a large life-threatening injury, you will have surgery perform if necessary and our team of professional doctors and medics will assist you. If you choose medical training, you will be taught simple things like CPR, solutions to certain situations, what you'll need, and much more.

Relationships
Allies
The Bakery - Main Food Supply
Agency Against the Agency Against Hank Wimbleton (AATAAHW)
The Cursed

Neutral
All barracks are automatically considered neutral if they do not go against our goals and no contact has been made with them.

Enemies
Agency Against Hank Wimbleton (AAHW) - Classified as Main Target
Agency Against Hank Wimbleton - Scientific Branch (AAHW-SB)
Agency Against Hank Wimbleton - Arms Division (AAHW-AD)
Agency Against Hank Wimbleton - Training Academy Branch (AAHW-TAB)

Emergency Contact
Please take our wireless request devices in case of emergency in which you shall state your name, location in the facility, and reasoning for request. If your request device is not functioning, find the nearest higher rank in your area.

Outro
Thank you for reading. If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to ask or tell. Thank you and goodbye.
Last edited by Breakk on Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:01 am, edited 4 times in total.
Breakk
Backers

Agency: NPO

Re: The Nevadian Protection Organization

Postby Breakk » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:36 am

Emergency Alert
Facility has been destroyed; ground zero. All remaining citizens and allies have been evacuated to Cursed outpost. Site is now infested with hostile entities clearing the area out. You are advised to not enter this area at all until told.
Last edited by Breakk on Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Breakk
Backers

Postby ColonelPKA » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:13 am

Attention, is it wise to ally yourself with the AAAA? They are the type to stab you in the back when you have done your part for them.
The only way to fight fire is with a .50 bullet.
ColonelPKA
G04LM

Agency: I.W.A.I-NB

Postby Dexerity » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:55 am

ColonelPKA wrote:Attention, is it wise to ally yourself with the AAAA? They are the type to stab you in the back when you have done your part for them.

and they fight bigger organisations like a tf2 scout trying to beat a fucking heavy
"if i think some anime is good does that mean i'm a weeaboo?"

-roblox forums 2017
Dexerity
Grunt

Agency: The Sentarian Exodus

Postby 0rockluki0 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:47 pm

Very needful organization. Civilian need a such of organization, to protect a normal people from evil and insane, that are around this forsaken place. We, cursed with pleasure will help your organization with firearms and medical supplies.
0rockluki0
Fodder

Agency: The Cursed.

Postby Breakk » Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:30 pm

0rockluki0 wrote:Very needful organization. Civilian need a such of organization, to protect a normal people from evil and insane, that are around this forsaken place. We, cursed with pleasure will help your organization with firearms and medical supplies.

Your donations to our facility are appreciated. You will be added to our ally list shortly. Thanks!
Breakk
Backers

Postby IAmNotU » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:29 am

Dexerity wrote:
ColonelPKA wrote:Attention, is it wise to ally yourself with the AAAA? They are the type to stab you in the back when you have done your part for them.

and they fight bigger organisations like a tf2 scout trying to beat a fucking heavy

Nice analogy. Seriously, that made me laugh a bit.
IAmNotU
Fodder

Agency: TSE

Postby The Azure Striker » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:45 pm

Breakk wrote:Emergency Alert
Facility has been destroyed; ground zero. All remaining citizens and allies have been evacuated to Cursed outpost. Site is now infested with hostile entities clearing the area out. You are advised to not enter this area at all until told.

Do you wish to ask me to help clear this area with quick haste? Despite being a one man army, I am more powerful than thousands of soldiers you can bring.
Roses are red Violets are blue bluets are azure but as we can see, you can't read this nor see anything anymore, nor can you move. You're already
dead
The Azure Striker
Zed Grunt

Agency: Mercenary for hire

Postby Dexerity » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:05 am

i think you're necroing, azure

i suggest you STOOOOP it.
"if i think some anime is good does that mean i'm a weeaboo?"

-roblox forums 2017
Dexerity
Grunt