The "Rejected"

Declare your allegience.

Re: The "Rejected"

Postby Mechaelite » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:39 pm

And it's against the rules to have more than one account, you'd get banned before being able to say "banhammer"
Image
Image

The not so point and click Adventuer Gaem Episode 1 here on the forums!
Episode 2: Coming soon... VALVe time...
User avatar
Mechaelite
Savior
 
Posts: 5030
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:43 am
Location: Spain
Agency: A.A.H.W.-SB

Re: The "Rejected"

Postby Escapistelitist » Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:41 pm

But how would you know? What if we're actually GameZone's alt accounts? HOW CAN WE KNOW FOR SURE?!
I find it funny that my profile says I have averaged 5.15 posts a day even though I was gone for a year.
User avatar
Escapistelitist
Soldat
 
Posts: 1959
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:05 pm
Location: Places

Re: The "Rejected"

Postby GameZone » Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:42 pm

Escapistelitist wrote:But how would you know? What if we're actually GameZone's alt accounts? HOW CAN WE KNOW FOR SURE?!


oh shit i ratted me out
Image
User avatar
GameZone
Savior
 
Posts: 3630
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:01 pm
Location: Ridgecrest, CA
Agency: Mercenary

Re: The "Rejected"

Postby Drak » Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:06 pm

GameZone wrote:
Escapistelitist wrote:But how would you know? What if we're actually GameZone's alt accounts? HOW CAN WE KNOW FOR SURE?!


oh shit i ratted me out

Ik, im in shit now
Xero wrote:Make peace with your god when i say your plans look like a pile of shit, cynical bitch.
User avatar
Drak
Sleepwalker
 
Posts: 5776
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:33 pm
Location: The end of the world.
Agency: None

Re: The "Rejected"

Postby Luke DuFaur » Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:11 am

S070 wrote:
Drak wrote:
Luke DuFaur wrote:La-la-la-la-la-lala-la-la
Wait... No seriously its falli---
AHHH! ITS FALLING ON MAI HAU5 NAOOOOOOOO------

*watches from a plane* HAHAHAHAHAHA *looks forward* Well...

that will backfire....

*crushes in a skyscraper*

Something was here
God save our gracious Queen,
Long live our noble Queen,
God save the Queen!
Send her victorious,
Happy and glorious,
Long to reign over us,
God save the Queen!

(Sadly there isn't enough space to put my entire National Anthem)
User avatar
Luke DuFaur
Backers
 
Posts: 2294
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:18 pm
Location: England
Agency: A.A.H.W (Adv. Engineer)

Re: The "Rejected"

Postby Luke DuFaur » Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:19 am

S070 wrote:Enter the Bees

Bee wrote:I like to-

Buzzer wrote:-BUZZ-

Buzzer wrote:-'Cause I'm a-

Bee wrote:-BEE!
God save our gracious Queen,
Long live our noble Queen,
God save the Queen!
Send her victorious,
Happy and glorious,
Long to reign over us,
God save the Queen!

(Sadly there isn't enough space to put my entire National Anthem)
User avatar
Luke DuFaur
Backers
 
Posts: 2294
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:18 pm
Location: England
Agency: A.A.H.W (Adv. Engineer)

Re: The "Rejected"

Postby Escapistelitist » Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:14 am

Luke
Do you have memory loss
Remember when
People yelled at you
For necroing
Remember that
And now you do it again
Just stop man
GameZone yells at you enough
Don't give him more reasons to
I find it funny that my profile says I have averaged 5.15 posts a day even though I was gone for a year.
User avatar
Escapistelitist
Soldat
 
Posts: 1959
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:05 pm
Location: Places

Re: The "Rejected"

Postby GameZone » Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:17 pm

Escapistelitist wrote:Luke
Do you have memory loss
Remember when
People yelled at you
For necroing
Remember that
And now you do it again
Just stop man
GameZone yells at you enough
Don't give him more reasons to


He actually didn't necro this time.

He just thinks he can be funny by posting inside jokes in wrong places.
Image
User avatar
GameZone
Savior
 
Posts: 3630
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:01 pm
Location: Ridgecrest, CA
Agency: Mercenary

Re: The "Rejected"

Postby Roren » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:32 pm

damn i forgot about this
"Ever seen a bullet fly by you at about 500 mph? Me neither."
User avatar
Roren
Grunt
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:33 am
Agency: The "Rejected"

Re: The "Rejected"

Postby Phia99 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:58 pm

Roren wrote:damn i forgot about this


please don't bump something that's 2 years old
Image Image


Image

Chicken noodle soup
User avatar
Phia99
Backers
 
Posts: 3362
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:30 pm
Location: A court room fighting for my rights
Agency: A.A.H.W-SB

Previous

Return to Barracks

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest