The G.P. Cultists

Declare your allegience.

Re: The G.P. Cultists

Postby S070 » Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:10 am

Kelzad wrote:We're sorry we haven't been active atm. All of the GP members from YouTube are working hard on their projects. I currently have five projects going on, and will probably be uploading most of them this Madness Day. Especially REALM 2 (Project M3KYR), which is my little gem.

It's good. In exchange for your absence madness day 2015 will get five amazing animations.

No need to feel sorry, it's for a greater good.
ImageImageImage
S070
Savior

Agency: The Hive

Postby Drak » Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:48 am

Kelzad wrote:We're sorry we haven't been active atm. All of the GP members from YouTube are working hard on their projects. I currently have five projects going on, and will probably be uploading most of them this Madness Day. Especially REALM 2 (Project M3KYR), which is my little gem.

Im impatient to see it :mrgreen:
Xero wrote:Make peace with your god when i say your plans look like a pile of shit, cynical bitch.
Drak
Sleepwalker

Agency: None

Postby Luke DuFaur » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:39 pm

:D!
God save our gracious Queen,
Long live our noble Queen,
God save the Queen!
Send her victorious,
Happy and glorious,
Long to reign over us,
God save the Queen!

(Sadly there isn't enough space to put my entire National Anthem)
Luke DuFaur
Backers

Agency: A.A.H.W (Adv. Engineer)

Postby Dankon » Wed May 18, 2016 12:12 am

I Want to enter ;D
Dankon
Fodder

Postby ICreeper » Wed May 18, 2016 8:22 am

GREEN? I wunt in ;3
ICreeper
Fodder

Postby Dark_Tarkin X13 » Thu May 19, 2016 2:34 am

Sorry you guys weren't around when the barracks was very active, some of these factions are just here, while others are slightly more active. You may find an active one, but I haven't seen many GP's around lately. Just sayiing this as a heads up.
What if colorblind people aren't actually colorblind, and everyone else is actually colorblind, and colorblind people are seeing the colors right?
Dark_Tarkin X13
Agent

Agency: O.O.C.C.N.W.OP.W.C

Postby The Azure Striker » Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:24 pm

Hello G.P. Cultists, I am the Azure Striker, a current mercenary for hire that has no relation, or interest with The Mercs. I wish to ally and maybe eventually join your group, but as of now, I am affiliated with no one, but I would consider having a little bit of a small alliance.
Roses are red Violets are blue bluets are azure but as we can see, you can't read this nor see anything anymore, nor can you move. You're already
dead
The Azure Striker
Zed Grunt

Agency: Mercenary for hire

Postby ColonelPKA » Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:37 pm

The Azure Striker wrote:Hello G.P. Cultists, I am the Azure Striker, a current mercenary for hire that has no relation, or interest with The Mercs. I wish to ally and maybe eventually join your group, but as of now, I am affiliated with no one, but I would consider having a little bit of a small alliance.

Sorry to say, but please look at the date of posts. Necroing is frowned upon here, and the owner has not made an appearance recently.
The only way to fight fire is with a .50 bullet.
ColonelPKA
G04LM

Agency: I.W.A.I-NB

Postby The Azure Striker » Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:40 pm

oh... well, whenever they are done with their youtube projects that is.
Roses are red Violets are blue bluets are azure but as we can see, you can't read this nor see anything anymore, nor can you move. You're already
dead
The Azure Striker
Zed Grunt

Postby The Azure Striker » Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:41 pm

ColonelPKA wrote:
The Azure Striker wrote:Hello G.P. Cultists, I am the Azure Striker, a current mercenary for hire that has no relation, or interest with The Mercs. I wish to ally and maybe eventually join your group, but as of now, I am affiliated with no one, but I would consider having a little bit of a small alliance.

Sorry to say, but please look at the date of posts. Necroing is frowned upon here, and the owner has not made an appearance recently.

also, I kinda figured that part out already... sorry for the inconvinence.
dead
The Azure Striker
Zed Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to Barracks