Idea for a faction: The Undying

Declare your allegience.

Idea for a faction: The Undying

Postby urcousinvinnie5 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:17 am

This has probably already been thought of but I thought i'd deposit my ideas here.

The Undying are a faction of sentient zeds who banded together under the banner of genetic supremacy to infect all residents of Nevada with a new strain of the Zed virus. This new strain does everything the original strain does, except that it halts the process of neurological decay found in non-sentient zeds. The strain was created by the AAHW after a misguided attempt at a cure for the virus caused it to infect the research staff and escape into the Nevadan wasteland. The zeds that escaped saw their superiority among the commoners of Nevada and formed together into a militant insurgent faction on a quest to infect all of Nevada and eventually, the world. The leader of the faction, Patient Zero, was one of the head researchers for the cure to the zed virus. He saw the new virus as something great, something that would transcend humanity. He sees the new breed of zeds as the master race for living out the desolate wasteland of Nevada. A race built to survive in this harsh environment. After infecting himself with the virus, He allowed the new strain to be let loose among his colleagues and everyone in the research facility. When the crowd of newly infected scientists and soldiers emerged, he took the reins, preaching about how they are not freaks but a transcendence of humanity and of death itself. The Undying has since made many raids to small towns and settlements to infect and recruit into their ranks.
Franchi's favorite weapons

Assault Rifle: ARX-160
Shotgun: SPAS-12
Pistol: Beretta M9A1

Franchi's leitmotif: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCi7NMOSUic
urcousinvinnie5
Backers

Agency: A.A.H.W-SB

Re: Idea for a faction: The Undying

Postby Irongole » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:42 pm

Sounds cool, new enemy for the AAAA
Madness is all that is left after everything is gone, so enjoy it as much as you can.
Irongole
Backers

Agency: A.A.A.A

Postby IAmNotU » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:33 am

I gotta admit, that's a pretty cool idea for a faction.
IAmNotU
Fodder

Agency: TSE

Postby NexusGrunt » Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:32 am

So, sort of a "UNIFY ALL UNDER ONE BANNER" sort of deal?
NexusGrunt
Backers

Agency: Project Nexus

Postby Coolovelord » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:18 pm

Question!!

So just cause tey are smarter zombies means they think they are a master race?
I have the power to become invisible when people aren't looking at me
Coolovelord
Backers

Agency: Merc

Return to Barracks