Madness Combat Community Chat [LINK UPDATED]

Declare your allegience.

Re: Madness Combat Community Chat

Postby Phia99 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:13 am

Breakk wrote:
Cymbourine wrote:
Breakk wrote:I keep trying to join the server, but it keeps saying that the instant invite is invalid or expired.
Could somebody probably hand me a new invite or something?

https://discord.gg/DVj4vUf

You won't be able to fully join until you follow the #welcome-mat instructions though

It's still not working for some reason.


Are you sure you're not banned or anything?
Image Image


Image

Chicken noodle soup
User avatar
Phia99
Backers
 
Posts: 3362
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:30 pm
Location: A court room fighting for my rights
Agency: A.A.H.W-SB

Re: Madness Combat Community Chat

Postby Breakk » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:11 am

Phia99 wrote:
Breakk wrote:
Cymbourine wrote:
Breakk wrote:I keep trying to join the server, but it keeps saying that the instant invite is invalid or expired.
Could somebody probably hand me a new invite or something?

https://discord.gg/DVj4vUf

You won't be able to fully join until you follow the #welcome-mat instructions though

It's still not working for some reason.


Are you sure you're not banned or anything?

I'm sure, I've never been on this server before and I really want to go on it.
Breakk
Backers
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:15 am
Agency: NPO

Re: Madness Combat Community Chat

Postby bobdude0987654321 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:46 am

Breakk wrote:
Phia99 wrote:
Breakk wrote:
Cymbourine wrote:
Breakk wrote:I keep trying to join the server, but it keeps saying that the instant invite is invalid or expired.
Could somebody probably hand me a new invite or something?

https://discord.gg/DVj4vUf

You won't be able to fully join until you follow the #welcome-mat instructions though

It's still not working for some reason.


Are you sure you're not banned or anything?

I'm sure, I've never been on this server before and I really want to go on it.

Get on, then PM any mod. They'll let you in.
mod, bruh
bobdude0987654321
ATP Engineer
 
Posts: 839
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:05 am
Location: A divided Nevada.
Agency: The Higher Powers

Re: Madness Combat Community Chat

Postby Deachuu » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:21 am

found a pretty nasty bug, after re-entering a completed map, the wave 2 or 3 "banner" will loop endlessly, making the ennemies stop appearing and the map unplayable in the latest alpha i guess
Deachuu
Fodder
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:13 am
Agency: Freelance

Re: Madness Combat Community Chat

Postby GameZone » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:10 am

Deachuu wrote:found a pretty nasty bug, after re-entering a completed map, the wave 2 or 3 "banner" will loop endlessly, making the ennemies stop appearing and the map unplayable in the latest alpha i guess


wrong place to be saying this

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2390&start=10
Image
User avatar
GameZone
Savior
 
Posts: 3630
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:01 pm
Location: Ridgecrest, CA
Agency: Mercenary

Re: Madness Combat Community Chat

Postby Dez » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:45 pm

the discord links don't seem to work
Dez
Fodder
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:01 pm
Agency: Freelance

Re: Madness Combat Community Chat

Postby MrClumsy » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:37 am

Someone needs to please update the links, don't forget Discord invites expire after a week or so, and must be updated!
MrClumsy
Grunt
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:48 am
Agency: A.A.H.W.-AD

Re: Madness Combat Community Chat

Postby Descension » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:29 am

I'm here.

This one should work, fellas!
https://discord.gg/Gc9h8jj
User avatar
Descension
Backers
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:39 am
Location: Greece,Athens,Spata

Re: Madness Combat Community Chat [LINK UPDATED]

Postby Spirit » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:48 am

Updated the link here with the one Descension posted. Thanks mate. :)
User avatar
Spirit
Savior
 
Posts: 750
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:01 am
Location: New York City

Previous

Return to Barracks

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest