A-A.A.T.A.A.H.W.

Declare your allegience.

A-A.A.T.A.A.H.W.

Postby KoblerMan » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:19 pm

We're offering everyone here an excellent opportunity. That is, the opportunity to counterattack the counter-agency that is the A.A.T.A.A.H.W.! We are the ANTI-Agency Against the Agency Against Hank Wimbleton (A-A.A.T.A.A.H.W), a Special-Ops group made specifically to confront and eliminate these counter-attackers by any means necessary, including double-negatives.

We are now in an opening hiring phase, and we are offering ATP training and agent positions to anyone who thinks they can help take on this rapidly growing menace!

Please pledge your allegiance to us and state your specified skillset in the comments below, and we will have you examined and trained for immediate field duty.

"We will refuse to NOT prevail!" - A-A.A.T.A.A.H.W.

Last edited by KoblerMan on Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
A-A.A.T.A.A.H.W. http://www.projectnexus2.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=17

System Specs:
Windows 10 Professional 64 Bit
AMD FX 8350 4.0 gHz (8-core)
Nvidia GTX 770
Corsair Vengeance 32GB RAM (5200)
256GB SSD, 4TB HDD

1920 x 1080 Fantastic
KoblerMan
Backers

Agency: Red A

Re: A-A.A.T.A.A.H.W.

Postby T2  » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:30 pm

i dont even know who is against what anymore
T2 
Agent

Agency: AAHW

Postby JakeParade » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:01 pm

This means WAR! Uh..Grrr!
JakeParade
Grunt

Agency: A.A.T.A.A.H.W

Postby GameZone » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:45 pm

An agency against an agency against the A.A.H.W.? Wouldn't that just be the A.A.H.W.?
GameZone
Savior

Agency: Mercenary

Postby zghost27 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:37 am

GameZone wrote:An agency against an agency against the A.A.H.W.? Wouldn't that just be the A.A.H.W.?

somehow...wow these names are confusing, but its anti-agency.against.the.agency.against.hank.wibelton against our aganecy A.A.T.A.A.H.Wwhich makes us with hank.
zghost27
Grunt

Postby GameZone » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:22 am

zghost27 wrote:
GameZone wrote:An agency against an agency against the A.A.H.W.? Wouldn't that just be the A.A.H.W.?

somehow...wow these names are confusing, but its anti-agency.against.the.agency.against.hank.wibelton against our aganecy A.A.T.A.A.H.Wwhich makes us with hank.

... But that doesn't make any sense. Effectively, Hank is in the A.A.T.A.A.H.W., since he's against the A.A.H.W., so an agency against the A.A.T.A.A.H.W. should also be against Hank, effectively making the A.A.A.T.A.A.H.W. pointless, since it's just the A.A.H.W. all over again.
GameZone
Savior

Agency: Mercenary

Postby zghost27 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:54 am

GameZone wrote:
zghost27 wrote:

... But that doesn't make any sense. Effectively, Hank is in the A.A.T.A.A.H.W., since he's against the A.A.H.W., so an agency against the A.A.T.A.A.H.W. should also be against Hank, effectively making the A.A.A.T.A.A.H.W. pointless, since it's just the A.A.H.W. all over again.

yeah i guess...but the "leader" wants to make it special...i guess...
zghost27
Grunt

Postby Spinax22 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:18 am

[/quote]yeah i guess...but the "leader" wants to make it special...i guess...[/quote]

fail. :|
We fought for the Future, Destroyed the invader, And brought to our homeland the Laurels of Fame!! Our Glory will live in the memory of nations, And all Generations, Will Honor her name!!!
Spinax22
Agent

Agency: CPUSA

Postby MurphysLawTesties » Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:36 am

So where do I join ?
Adidas Shepard FTW
MurphysLawTesties
Fodder

Agency: Red A

Postby JakeParade » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:49 am

MurphysLawTesties wrote:So where do I join ?

Aw-what? Dude, come on. What they mean by "training" you is feeding you to a Mag Agent, you should totally come join us instead. We've got coffee and donuts.
JakeParade
Grunt

Next

Return to Barracks