Live Of Dead

Declare your allegience.

Re: Live Of Dead

Postby Johny Bogan » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:23 am

The Azure Striker wrote:Do you wish to have an alliance with my agency, or do you wish for my services sometime?

Maybe an alliance?
Live Of Dead Begins
Made by SL33PW4LK3RZERO
maybe i should just read when the last comment was created on something to make sure im not necroing
Johny Bogan
Backers

Location: ERROR. THE REQUESTED COMMAND (COMMAND:/LOCATION/JOHNY) HAS BEEN BLOCKED
Agency: Live Of Dead+F-scientists

Postby The Azure Striker » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:42 pm

Johny Bogan wrote:
The Azure Striker wrote:Do you wish to have an alliance with my agency, or do you wish for my services sometime?

Maybe an alliance?

Granted, though be warned, if I am hired by someone against you at the time, I may go against you. Otherwise, you are free to ally with me if you wish.

(requesting some extra supplies though, can't just rely on myself all of the time)
Roses are red Violets are blue bluets are azure but as we can see, you can't read this nor see anything anymore, nor can you move. You're already
dead
The Azure Striker
Zed Grunt

Agency: Mercenary for hire

Postby Johny Bogan » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:30 am

The Azure Striker wrote:
Johny Bogan wrote:

Maybe an alliance?

Granted, though be warned, if I am hired by someone against you at the time, I may go against you. Otherwise, you are free to ally with me if you wish.

(requesting some extra supplies though, can't just rely on myself all of the time)

Sure, Supplies'll come round
Live Of Dead Begins
Made by SL33PW4LK3RZERO
maybe i should just read when the last comment was created on something to make sure im not necroing
Johny Bogan
Backers

Location: ERROR. THE REQUESTED COMMAND (COMMAND:/LOCATION/JOHNY) HAS BEEN BLOCKED
Agency: Live Of Dead+F-scientists

Previous

Return to Barracks