The Agency Against All Agencies

Declare your allegience.

Re: The Agency Against All Agencies

Postby ColonelPKA » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:12 pm

Irongole wrote:Well we are world wide! Your can fathom at our power!

...Really?

I have a very hard time believing that it would be a difference
The only way to fight fire is with a .50 bullet.
ColonelPKA
G04LM

Agency: I.W.A.I-NB

Postby Irongole » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:15 pm

Well it’s not easy being a organization that 1v everything without government and NATO support.
Madness is all that is left after everything is gone, so enjoy it as much as you can.
Irongole
Backers

Agency: A.A.A.A

Postby Dexerity » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:38 am

i don't know how this organisation "gets government and NATO support" to be honest

also the upgrades here are better than before

c:
"if i think some anime is good does that mean i'm a weeaboo?"

-roblox forums 2017
Dexerity
Grunt

Agency: The Sentarian Exodus

Postby SL33PW4LK3R ZER0 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:03 pm

The Scientific Branch here, with the idea of nullifying improbability....well, that would devastate the power of countless people, not just your enemies. Improbability provides vast power to various figures, a lot of people use Improbability to protect themselves. Besides, what's the fun in playing probably?
For an agency solely devoted to killing someone, they are VASTLY underprepared to kill them.
SL33PW4LK3R ZER0
Backers

Agency: Freelance Scientists

Postby Irongole » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:08 pm

The device use has been made for that reason however it’s abilities are dulled when the improbability drive was activated due to its higher power frequencies. It’s not that we don’t like fun but we have multiple problems with magical beings similar to the employers and the Auditor. However it can also allow these abilities if the machine is programmed to.
Madness is all that is left after everything is gone, so enjoy it as much as you can.
Irongole
Backers

Postby SL33PW4LK3R ZER0 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:12 pm

I see the frustration with a character such as :auditor: and :tricky: but they have since been MIA if not KIA, the final 'official' confrontation of the Auditor and Tricky was very much fatal, but not knowing for certain they could still be alive, for sure. Oh and I would like to get an opinion here, what is your opinion of the MAG Agents? :mag:
And whether the employers will intervene, well, we can only hypothesize.
For an agency solely devoted to killing someone, they are VASTLY underprepared to kill them.
SL33PW4LK3R ZER0
Backers

Postby Irongole » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:18 pm

Oh those aren’t exactly the only types of evil. Their has several instances of magical beings throughout history an I believe that they are only the first coming. As for the Mag agents, they are great progress in science and really a pain but since the creation of the Mechanical giants they have been dealt with easily with
Irongole
Backers

Postby SL33PW4LK3R ZER0 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:28 pm

Could you tell me what kind of people use the magic for evil, the GP Cultists use it for killing, but they really only kill the A.A.H.W. (which are clearly bad at their job), I am pleased that you are on similar footings in science appreciation. The A.A.H.W. have never really used magic, other than The Auditor. Oh, and do you support the protagonists? I would like to know about that. I am a man of science and I am up for active discussion, maybe I could make a compromise and help your cause, or have the SB become neutral, despite being part of the A.A.H.W.
You're experimenting with a virus, just like the Nexus Core did, I assume you have made sufficient progress.
SL33PW4LK3R ZER0
Backers

Postby Irongole » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:00 pm

Most information is classified for you, however. The agency is against all of who cause chaos and destruction, so the protagonists are enemies.
Irongole
Backers

Postby SL33PW4LK3R ZER0 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:10 pm

Interesting, but isn't such a cause hypocritical, stopping everyone would surely cause a deal of chaos, I won't defect from the A.A.H.W.-SB because I am a man of science, I prefer science over conflict, I really only defend myself and my fellow scientists. I do see your cause has a valid reason to cause chaos, but sadly I do oppose such aggression to so many factions. By no means do I want to be enemies, but if a conflict arises, dying isn't an option.

P.S. I defected anyway and made Freelance Scientists
SL33PW4LK3R ZER0
Backers

PreviousNext

Return to Barracks