The Sentarian Exodus (TSE)

Declare your allegience.

Re: The Sentarian Exodus (TSE)

Postby MrClumsy » Wed May 17, 2017 5:34 am

Looks like the A.A.H.W.'s Arms Division has competition now. As y'all may know, the L33T agents tend to die en masse, and having to keep'em all supplied takes a lot of weapons, to the point of hqving multiple shipments of each model at our facilities. Too much gear getting wasted in their hands.

Anyways, back to the point, I'd like to form a (VERY SECRETIVE) agreement for business reasons. We give ya some of our gear (They won't notice anything is gone) in exchange for a guarantee that you won't raid or kill in our depots.
MrClumsy
Grunt

Agency: A.A.H.W.-AD

Postby Dexerity » Wed May 17, 2017 7:20 pm

MrClumsy wrote:Looks like the A.A.H.W.'s Arms Division has competition now. As y'all may know, the L33T agents tend to die en masse, and having to keep'em all supplied takes a lot of weapons, to the point of hqving multiple shipments of each model at our facilities. Too much gear getting wasted in their hands.

Anyways, back to the point, I'd like to form a (VERY SECRETIVE) agreement for business reasons. We give ya some of our gear (They won't notice anything is gone) in exchange for a guarantee that you won't raid or kill in our depots.

Hmm? I'll think about it.....
"if i think some anime is good does that mean i'm a weeaboo?"

-roblox forums 2017
Dexerity
Grunt

Agency: The Sentarian Exodus

Postby ColonelPKA » Wed May 17, 2017 7:34 pm

Your weapon schematics have been successfully developed and are ready for pick up and use.
The only way to fight fire is with a .50 bullet.
ColonelPKA
G04LM

Agency: I.W.A.I-NB

Postby Dexerity » Wed May 17, 2017 7:38 pm

ColonelPKA wrote:Your weapon schematics have been successfully developed and are ready for pick up and use.

Thank you, a convoy has headed to your factory to collect the weapons and give you cash in return.

-roblox forums 2017
Dexerity
Grunt

Postby ColonelPKA » Wed May 17, 2017 7:45 pm

Would you like advanced biometric weapon locks? Just a small additional fee.

mfw I am not on the Faction Relation board yet
The only way to fight fire is with a .50 bullet.
ColonelPKA
G04LM

Agency: I.W.A.I-NB

Postby Dexerity » Wed May 17, 2017 8:35 pm

ColonelPKA wrote:Would you like advanced biometric weapon locks? Just a small additional fee.

mfw I am not on the Faction Relation board yet

Alrighty.

-roblox forums 2017
Dexerity
Grunt

Postby MrClumsy » Wed May 17, 2017 8:44 pm

I know a small abandoned cottage that's rarely visited, as to showcase our interest, we'll send a jeep full of M16A2s Rifles, with one of my Weaponsmiths and two Juniors in it, they wear utility vests for you to not confuse them. As to keep the business deal secret, I've decided to establish three simple conditions you may want to follow:

-Neither of the parties can remain at the cottage for more than three hours.
-We will only go there to drop-off things, and you will only go there to pick them up and/or put our payments.
-We can't be both there at the same time, so I'd consider Mondays for us (Most of the A.A.H.W. staff hates Monday so much they'll be half-asleep and won't suspect a thing), and somewhere around Thursdays for you.
MrClumsy
Grunt

Agency: A.A.H.W.-AD

Postby Dexerity » Tue May 30, 2017 9:38 am

MrClumsy wrote:I know a small abandoned cottage that's rarely visited, as to showcase our interest, we'll send a jeep full of M16A2s Rifles, with one of my Weaponsmiths and two Juniors in it, they wear utility vests for you to not confuse them. As to keep the business deal secret, I've decided to establish three simple conditions you may want to follow:

-Neither of the parties can remain at the cottage for more than three hours.
-We will only go there to drop-off things, and you will only go there to pick them up and/or put our payments.
-We can't be both there at the same time, so I'd consider Mondays for us (Most of the A.A.H.W. staff hates Monday so much they'll be half-asleep and won't suspect a thing), and somewhere around Thursdays for you.

Alright. i guess we will accept the offer, the rifles will be converted into material used for our weapons and machines.

-roblox forums 2017
Dexerity
Grunt

Previous

Return to Barracks