Let's introduce ourselves!

Come here to ask questions and chat about game features.

Re: Let's introduce ourselves!

Postby Rollaner » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:42 pm

Hi fellas!, tbh i don't know if this forum is active in any way whatsoever but i don't care. My name is Rollaner, well username, and as you might have guessed im a fan of Madness, videogames and a wanna-be game developer in a kinda distant future.

Not much else to say, actually. If anyone knows where the action is (aka where i can post bug reports and discuss in general) please tell me, last post so far as i know was ages ago and im not so sure mine will get any sort of answer.

Goodbye and thanks for reading this (whoever you are).

EDIT: forgot to mention, i bought the Pack B (back in September), thought it is important as i have no idea what that "backer code" was (or is). Any clarification would be nice.
Rollaner
Backers

Agency: Freelance

Postby S070 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:24 pm

Rollaner wrote:Hi fellas!, tbh i don't know if this forum is active in any way whatsoever but i don't care. My name is Rollaner, well username, and as you might have guessed im a fan of Madness, videogames and a wanna-be game developer in a kinda distant future.

Not much else to say, actually. If anyone knows where the action is (aka where i can post bug reports and discuss in general) please tell me, last post so far as i know was ages ago and im not so sure mine will get any sort of answer.

Goodbye and thanks for reading this (whoever you are).

EDIT: forgot to mention, i bought the Pack B (back in September), thought it is important as i have no idea what that "backer code" was (or is). Any clarification would be nice.

Welcome to the forums! While it is true that they aren't as lively as they used to, the backer only section does have its fair share of activity. As to how to enter, I think this post should be a helpful guide. If it doesn't satisfy your doubts though, feel free to voice your concern to me or the other mods and we'll try our best to solve the confusion.
ImageImageImage
S070
Savior

Agency: The Hive

Postby Rollaner » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:16 am

I appreciate that you took the time to answer my question, though i have already done that (waiting for confirmation to get to the backer only area right now).
Rollaner
Backers

Postby S070 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:25 pm

Rollaner wrote:I appreciate that you took the time to answer my question, though i have already done that (waiting for confirmation to get to the backer only area right now).

Then it's just a matter of waiting, which you are doing, so embrace the awkward silence as I slip back into the ever-stretching abyss...

...of inactivity.
ImageImageImage
S070
Savior

Agency: The Hive

Postby Audanti'sshitposts » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:22 pm

Hello everyone I am Audanati a shitposter from the discord and a familiar face if you have been around the past couple of months. Just decided to post here because I'm waiting for the backer forum to open up for me.
Commander Lagger MS Meme Raider
Audanti'sshitposts
Backers

Postby Irongole » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:16 pm

Welcome to the crew
Madness is all that is left after everything is gone, so enjoy it as much as you can.
Irongole
Backers

Agency: A.A.A.A

Previous

Return to Discussion