Let's introduce ourselves!

Come here to ask questions and chat about game features.

Re: Let's introduce ourselves!

Postby GameZone » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:49 pm

Dylan wrote:
bobdude0987654321 wrote:
Dylan wrote:
GameZone wrote:
Dylan wrote:Despite being here nearly 3 years ago, It's might well i reintroduce myself after a long period of inactivity.

Names Dylan! I had been a long time member during when the forum started fresh and the kickstarter was happening.

I had many fun talks with some of it's old members here before and hope i can talk to them again!

And meet some new people as well around here.

welcome back tongman

Nice to see ya, Ghostman.

The thing I remember most about you is your Megamadness character for some reason; tongs and speed were his thing.

Here's a fun fact.

That character is named Blockhead and it's actually Swain's character on a series that is about him on newgrounds.

I wasn't that type of guy who RP that much around here anyways.

we know.
GameZone
Savior

Agency: Mercenary

Postby bobdude0987654321 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:08 pm

Dylan wrote:
bobdude0987654321 wrote:
Dylan wrote:
GameZone wrote:
Dylan wrote:Despite being here nearly 3 years ago, It's might well i reintroduce myself after a long period of inactivity.

Names Dylan! I had been a long time member during when the forum started fresh and the kickstarter was happening.

I had many fun talks with some of it's old members here before and hope i can talk to them again!

And meet some new people as well around here.

welcome back tongman

Nice to see ya, Ghostman.

The thing I remember most about you is your Megamadness character for some reason; tongs and speed were his thing.

Here's a fun fact.

That character is named Blockhead and it's actually Swain's character on a series that is about him on newgrounds.

I wasn't that type of guy who RP that much around here anyways.

We know. My current character in a game of D&D 5e is Saitama from One Punch Man, but that doesn't mean it's not still my character I'm playing (who is unfortunately not extremely like one punch man). I'm still gonna count it as you :p
mod, bruh
bobdude0987654321
ATP Engineer

Agency: The Higher Powers

Postby Fliez » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:30 am

I wonder if anybody from MC.net comes here.

I might preorder the game, since it actually pretty impressive on the streams. Also because hey, Krinkels is cool.
Fliez
Fodder

Agency: Freelance

Postby GameZone » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:38 am

Fliez wrote:I wonder if anybody from MC.net comes here.

I might preorder the game, since it actually pretty impressive on the streams. Also because hey, Krinkels is cool.

There were a few people from MC.net here some months ago. Haven't seem them around recently.
GameZone
Savior

Agency: Mercenary

Postby Irongole » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:54 am

I guess I will introduce myself
You can call me irongole, I am a Texan that is currently 15 years old
I have a love for guns and do to much research on lore and stuff. I like the color green and I ordered the project nexus beta.
Madness is all that is left after everything is gone, so enjoy it as much as you can.
Irongole
Backers

Agency: A.A.A.A

Postby MrClumsy » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:15 pm

Well, originally in most social media I'm known as "Mr Clownie", as I've always loved clowns (Tricky included), but my insecurity made me change it to not look like an obsessed fan. I love guns, a LOT. And I'll be the guy who will wait until the game is done before purchasing it, I still play PN1 though, I just can't say no to leaving weapons stuck into people's heads.
MrClumsy
Grunt

Agency: A.A.H.W.-AD

Postby GuardsRifleDivision » Sun May 14, 2017 6:53 pm

Hey, I'm a random guy who nobody cares about. I like guns and military equipment.

Oh, and I suck.
GuardsRifleDivision
Fodder

Postby GlaciusTS » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:41 am

Lurker, been keeping an eye on development for a while but completely missed the kickstarter window. Grew up watching Madness videos in high school.

Super excited about this game and can't wait to see what becomes of it. I hope the Madness Series survives for many years to come.
GlaciusTS
Fodder

Postby TootsyBowl » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:53 am

Good evening, gentlemen. You may have met me on the Discord server, arguing with the moderators, kicking up drama, and overall being a great addition to the community.

(Disclaimer: I have not kicked up any major drama, and have only argued with the mods over furries, and many people probably see me as an asshole)

So...yeah! Finally got a forum account after 8 years of being an on-off fan of Madness. Eager to see what's around.
Terminator, Uzi maker...
TootsyBowl
Fodder

Previous

Return to Discussion