Just a feature question or two

Come here to ask questions and chat about game features.

Just a feature question or two

Postby Franku Wimb. » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:26 am

OK so I've had a burning question in my time playing the alpha is the promise of Gibbing Stealth kills and all of that going to happen and if so I am curious on how it will work, but i do truly hope these things will be implemented into the beta and i would just like to hearing peoples thoughts on the matter. Also i do hope they implement some of those features in the next update not saying to rush or listen to me im just super hyped to see how this turns out.
Franku Wimb.
Fodder

Agency: Freelance

Re: Just a feature question or two

Postby bobdude0987654321 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:21 pm

Franku Wimb. wrote:OK so I've had a burning question in my time playing the alpha is the promise of Gibbing Stealth kills and all of that going to happen and if so I am curious on how it will work, but i do truly hope these things will be implemented into the beta and i would just like to hearing peoples thoughts on the matter. Also i do hope they implement some of those features in the next update not saying to rush or listen to me im just super hyped to see how this turns out.

Stealthing will be a thing, and some stealth kills to go with, but they'll be mission-specific and in Story mode, not Arena. In other words, stealth will debut in the Beta, not the Alpha.
mod, bruh
bobdude0987654321
ATP Engineer

Agency: The Higher Powers

Return to Discussion