way to active mind

Come here to ask questions and chat about game features.

way to active mind

Postby UmbraAnimo » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:53 am

does it say anything about me that in five min of reading a bit of the game i come up with ideas on thing that would be cool for the game
mostly a form a bases to use during the main game (and as a form of fast travel) and a more then on character you can change in game for different skills and play styles
UmbraAnimo
Fodder
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:50 am
Agency: Freelance

Re: way to active mind

Postby GameZone » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:16 am

?????????????
Image
User avatar
GameZone
Savior
 
Posts: 3629
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:01 pm
Location: Ridgecrest, CA
Agency: Mercenary

Re: way to active mind

Postby UmbraAnimo » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:20 am

this is just me commenting i think up ideas way to fast and came up wth some for the game things i think would be cool to have
UmbraAnimo
Fodder
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:50 am
Agency: Freelance

Re: way to active mind

Postby bobdude0987654321 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:28 pm

UmbraAnimo wrote:does it say anything about me that in five min of reading a bit of the game i come up with ideas on thing that would be cool for the game
mostly a form a bases to use during the main game (and as a form of fast travel) and a more then on character you can change in game for different skills and play styles

TRANSLATING...

"...It probably says something about me that after about five minutes of reading in-game text I'm already coming up with ideas on things that would be cool to implement. Like, what if we could form bases to use as a hub or stash during the main game (and as a form of fast travel) and maybe more, and what if you could change your characters skills mid-story to suit your playstyle."

The skills idea MIGHT be a thing. Swain & Matt were talking a while ago about having the characters in Story Mode start out with predetermined stats, but level up as you played the game so that they could grow and evolve with/for the player.

UmbraAnimo wrote:this is just me commenting i think up ideas way to fast and came up wth some for the game things i think would be cool to have


"...This is just me throwing out some of my ideas, I come up with them way too fast and thought this one was good enough to warrant the community and devs thinking about more."

END TRANSLATION
mod, bruh
bobdude0987654321
ATP Engineer
 
Posts: 839
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:05 am
Location: A divided Nevada.
Agency: The Higher Powers

Re: way to active mind

Postby UmbraAnimo » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:03 am

ok the translation was not need. but thanks any way i guess
UmbraAnimo
Fodder
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:50 am
Agency: Freelance

Re: way to active mind

Postby GameZone » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:24 am

UmbraAnimo wrote:ok the translation was not need. but thanks any way i guess


no offense but i could barely understand what you were saying
Image
User avatar
GameZone
Savior
 
Posts: 3629
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:01 pm
Location: Ridgecrest, CA
Agency: Mercenary

Re: way to active mind

Postby UmbraAnimo » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:48 pm

then some thing must be wrong ether with the computer or form what u wrote is perfectly understandable (i can tell when i come back later if its not even i dont understand it but i can fully tell what it means)
UmbraAnimo
Fodder
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:50 am
Agency: Freelance

Re: way to active mind

Postby GameZone » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:36 pm

UmbraAnimo wrote:then some thing must be wrong ether with the computer or form what u wrote is perfectly understandable (i can tell when i come back later if its not even i dont understand it but i can fully tell what it means)


i am saying i am having difficulty understanding what YOU are saying, i'm not sure how you took "you are having difficulty understanding me" from that.
Image
User avatar
GameZone
Savior
 
Posts: 3629
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:01 pm
Location: Ridgecrest, CA
Agency: Mercenary


Return to Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest