0223 Miscellaneous Thread

If your topic doesn't belong anywhere else, but you weren't breaking the rules, then it might end up here.

0223 Miscellaneous Thread

Postby ColonelPKA » Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:03 pm

Basically a thread where you, the honorable players of Operation 2334, can chat about things in instead of the main thing to keep it from becoming clogged.

And updates for players that have missed things.
The only way to fight fire is with a .50 bullet.
ColonelPKA
G04LM

Agency: I.W.A.I-NB

Re: 0223 Miscellaneous Thread

Postby ColonelPKA » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:04 pm

Squad leader log #1:
My name is Sebastian Frasker, Sen for short, the name I have been attached with since birth. My name is Cameron O'Brannon, my legal American name, and the leader and marksman of 2334 Firesquadron, or the Liberators for short. Why did the brass make me the leader? I'm a freelance gunman first and a leader second...or I hope so.

There's Gessler. Our main CQC man. He's good and reliable, and best of all, he actually trusts me. I hope that is best instead of worst, though. He's my personal favorite.
Akira Light. Our scientist. Is supposed to be Japanese, but he looks American. Seems like he's a good swordsman too. I trust him and he trusts me.
Jack Petrov. Typical Russian, drinks vodka every chance he gets and acts like a idiot while doing so. At least he knows tactics when sober.
Fernando Lucas. Well... he's a bunch of suprises.
Last edited by ColonelPKA on Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ColonelPKA
G04LM

Postby StrangerJ » Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:56 pm

My name is Simon Ulysses Gessler.
I was born in Kabul. 1970.
I carry with myself a remnant. A single rifle. FAL.
I first encountered death when I was but fifteen.
A Soviet officer burst into my parent’s home and...
A month later I joined with the Mujahideen. They drilled my on everything.
I’ve carried my rifle with me, through Afghanistan, twice. The Gulf. In service of America. And again in service of America.
These men call themselves professional. I doubt that. The only professional I’ve seen is Brannon. The rest... no. Not at all.
There’s a scientist or something. Reminds me of another, a good man. Ginger. Got himself a bad stutter. Kimball, Oliver.
There’s a Russian... Soviet.
Lucas... a retard.
And me. Yep. And me.
Last edited by StrangerJ on Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Feel the Pain. -Thomas Paine's presidential slogan.
"There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man."
-Patrick Rothfuss
StrangerJ
G04LM

Location: Hotel California. You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave.

Postby The Azure Striker » Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:59 pm

Experiment log #1

Ok, so hello everyone, this is Akira Light, also known as Zero. Well, here is my first day here and now I am trying to make modifications to my FN P90 with what I asked Cam to get for me...
Alright here we go... Ok, put the plasma generator here and there. And...oh crap... wait, nonononononono! *big plasma blast happens, along with static*

Experiment log #2
okay, so that didn't go so well, so let me try again, aaaand... *1 hour later* There, perfect. Time for a test log later...
Roses are red Violets are blue bluets are azure but as we can see, you can't read this nor see anything anymore, nor can you move. You're already
dead
The Azure Striker
Zed Grunt

Agency: Mercenary for hire

Postby Irongole » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:16 pm

Audio log take one

“What doctor? What is it you want me to say to radio?”

“Jack, explain your previous adventures to the radio. This is for historical research and to tell the people your story!”

“Fine, just let me get my vodka.”

Shuffling nosies and a pop of drinking bottle.

“Now, where do I begin? There was a Brazilian Ruk, a rebel supporter Silencer, and the intresting Gessler. These were my comrades that gathered around the hiring table. The job was simple, Kill the leader of the MA and claim the money. A job so simple shouldn’t of took long but for us, well things were a little difficult.”

“Back up a bit, what is the MA and where was this at?”

“They called themselves the Millennium Age. Now they were no Red army mind you but they had American roots. Our first movement was scouting out the area. Too bad that was to hard for us when the women and child appeared. I had my suspicions about them, their devils magic making me say things. But they were defenseless against physical damage, they play mind games. Around this time I had a problem with Mr.Silencer, who was a major идиот. His leading skills were questionable and he ordered everyone around.”

“This women and child, what were their names?”

“Names? I do not remember, perhaps more vodka will help Da?”

“Sir, I strongly advise against it. You’ve only drank three bottles of vodka since you’ve got here.”

“Only? Ha! I have not drinker enough! I should drink seven or eight bottles of vodka in five hours! Speaking of which, what was the deal about me telling you story?”

“You would get money and fame for sharing your story to the media! Spreading the word about the tyranny of the organizations you’ve come across!”

“Money and fame only? I should have stayed with [Redacted].”

Shuffling nosies along with a whisper from a unknown person

Signs”Looks like we will have to continue this interview later. Officer please take him to his room.”

Audio log one concluded
Madness is all that is left after everything is gone, so enjoy it as much as you can.
Irongole
Backers

Agency: A.A.A.A

Postby ColonelPKA » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:25 pm

April 23, 2016
To: ctpdo@pvtmsg.ca

This is my first official report.
Our mission to knock the MA out from Capitalin is going well. Lightning quick, no casualties aside from a dickhead who is not worthy of naming. It's a stupid name anyway.

The team however, is not looking so stable.

First problem is Petrov. That alcoholic idiot is really getting on my nerves. Hates me simply because I "order people around instead of doing something useful". He underestimates me, and doesn't want to be saved from his own stupidity. Well, you can't save men who don't save themselves. He makes all Russians look bad.

Second problem is Gessler. His arrogance is beginning to affect the mission, but a definitive action is not needed for now.

Third problem is Rut. Well...he's Rut. Lotta muscle but little brains.

The woman and child, as well as Zero, still trust me. I guess there is some silver lining.

Regards, Sen Frasker/Cameron O'Brannon.
ColonelPKA
G04LM

Postby StrangerJ » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:05 am

There’s a kid. And his mother.
Kid can’t be... older than 16? Teen. Young. Don’t know.
Kid’s mom is Regina.
Kid is Jacob. Gunner. Gunny.
Strange. Never thought I’d see another kid on the field.
Yet... it’s somethin’ strange, innit? A kid and his mom. Scavengers. Afraid. Of the reaper? Of course. Of themselves? Absolutely.
He’s just a kid. And he’s here. Mom... I think she’ll be fine.
But him? War changes a man.
Sees men broke, down to instinct.
Sees men-no, children-near death, cryin’ for their own dead mother.
War is a strange thing. And it sees men do terrible things.
Feel the Pain. -Thomas Paine's presidential slogan.
"There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man."
-Patrick Rothfuss
StrangerJ
G04LM

Location: Hotel California. You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave.

Postby ColonelPKA » Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:50 pm

To: patpf@pvtmsg.ca

Well, guess things are looking up now. At least some conflict will lift some animosity from us in exchange of our basic survivor instincts, I guess we can thank our brains for doing what they can to save our initially-disfunctional asses. Atleast killing Aryan-wannabe assholes will save the distrust for later. Our base was compromised, but luckily we repelled the attack inflicting large casualties on the enemy. That victory came at a cost though, as my left forearm was shot to pieces. The agony was burning, but I managed to hold it in. I'll repay them for every jolt of pain they bestowed on my body and their "subjects".

We are splitting up; Me, Rut, and the family will be using a captured assault vehicle while Gessler, Striker and Zero will be our scouts on foot. We're heading to Safehouse Delta. Oh, and if Rut breaks another bed, it's not coming out of my paycheck. Keep the rooms at a suitable temperature for us, will ya?

Regards, Sen Frasker/Cameron O'Brannon.
ColonelPKA
G04LM

Postby Irongole » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:04 pm

Audio log 2 start

“Doctor! What took you so long? He’ll already freeze over by time you get here! The story has yet to be written!” Jacks shouts

“My god you’ve gotten impatient, well we did keep you locked up for a bit so I supposed you would be impatient. So where did we leave off last time hmm? Something about finding the MA leaders?” The doctor replies

“Da, we that was the first objective. Eliminate the leaders of MA. Let us see, we found child yes and we found safe housed! Rut broke the first bed there and we tried to get rest when enemies decided to enter base. I tortured one of them and getting information that was useless.” Jack states.

“Yes, and what about the women and child?” The doctor questions

“They come next, there was a commotion going on outside so stupidly I charged in and injured myself while fighting them. These enemies were taken down quickly and then that’s when they appeared, we hurried them inside and defended the area from the incoming MA soldiers. The commotion attracted the helicopter has come and dropped soldiers off. Rut pulled through and blew the thing to pieces!” Jack explains

“How much munitions did they throw at you?” The doctor pushed on

“They put special forces, infantry, vechicles, the works. Zero made sure they had good company, Grenada is goodnada for them. Mr O'Brannongot himself shot in arm so I made sure he could heal up for a bit. The next course of action would be to leave the place safely, the women and child in car with silencer and rut while Akira moves on scout as well as me and Gessler. An okay plan but one with little flaw. “ Jack says

“Interesting, so the MA was crawling all over the place yes? Und who ran this organization?” The doctor asks.

“I do not know,nor do I care. Now after this little story can I talk about some things I would like to have after interview today?” Jack says

“Sure but such things should be discussed of records.” The doctor replied

Audio log #2 End
Madness is all that is left after everything is gone, so enjoy it as much as you can.
Irongole
Backers

Agency: A.A.A.A

Postby The Azure Striker » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:10 pm

Journal entry #1,

-Start!-

Yeah, I kinda do that alot with journals, but this one is with a current mission of mine. It's been long since I took this job. I was on the run, from those stupid bastards that only wanted to use me to help themselves.

Anyway, so much about the Yada Yada thing, Once I found this job, that's where I met Cameron. I know that his real name is Sebastian Frasker, but I prefer to call him by his pseudo name. Anyway, I've been working on multilple projects by the time I met Cameron, they were meant for the battlefield and this is finally my time to test them out...Though this will only ensure that this is for endless fight...

Not that matters anyway, the crew's not so bad... Gessler seems to be appropiatley mature for this, yet battle hardened. Jack, AKA Striker, seems to be a bit of a drunk and drinks way to much vodka. I digress that he drinks more than what he should drink, though at this point, I'm surprised that he didn't get Korsakoff's syndrome yet, nor Liver problems. Anyway, the last person within the company is Lucas, AKA Rut. He baisically is an idiot,
but he's a heavy and is a good person to hang out with sometimes. Just gotta make sure he doens't get into trouble.

Anyway, After a while, we had rescued some hostages. A woman and her child. I won't name them for security reasons and I want them to not get persecuted if this is revealed. After all, we probably will make it through the end.

Akira Light, AKA Zero, signing out!

P.S. I got a yellow scarf on the way, looks cool.
Roses are red Violets are blue bluets are azure but as we can see, you can't read this nor see anything anymore, nor can you move. You're already
dead
The Azure Striker
Zed Grunt

Agency: Mercenary for hire

Next

Return to Junkyard