The Black Archive [RP]

Arena character backstories, fanfiction of the Madness series, as well as fan art.
Forum rules
Constructive criticism is allowed for content posted by users, but don't be a jackass on purpose. Accidental jackassery will be tolerated, but WE'RE ONTO YOU.

Re: The Black Archive [RP]

Postby StrangerJ » Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:48 pm

SL33PW4LK3R ZER0 wrote:Senior picks up his door breacher, splintering the already broken floor.
"So where's our first location of interest? I'll get there right quick if you point me there."
Senior seems eager to start the adventure!

“We have a couple. There’s the Russian connection: a Russian author named Peter Stepanovich. There’s also a American newspaper journalist, named Jake Ricardo. And the last one we haven’t nailed down yet, but it has to do with that same newspaper journalist, probably his boss.”

/Options
>Russian Connection
>Domestic Connection 1
>Domestic Connection 2
Feel the Pain. -Thomas Paine's presidential slogan.
"There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man."
-Patrick Rothfuss
StrangerJ
G04LM

Location: Hotel California. You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave.

Postby isaenz1 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:57 am

(Hello Everyone! Im baaaaak (Enough with the cousin Kyle impressions) Is it too late to join? [Probably not but i don't want to be disrespectful and its best to rather be safe than sorry])
I can only please one person at a day.

Today isn't your day...

Tͩͦ́͆̏̒͌̒̊ͤ̍͛҉̕҉̴̼͓̟̩̘̪̭̖̰̝̣̱̟̻̻̹̻̳ḫ͖̙̤̫̲̬̇̃̀ͤͣ̈́̇̎͛͑̉̏͋͂̑̏̈̅̀̕͜ͅ
And tomorrow doesn't look good either.
isaenz1
Soldat

Agency: I.E.S.B

Postby StrangerJ » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:11 am

isaenz1 wrote:(Hello Everyone! Im baaaaak (Enough with the cousin Kyle impressions) Is it too late to join? [Probably not but i don't want to be disrespectful and its best to rather be safe than sorry])

(Welcome back, and no, it’s not too late, just post your form.)
"There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man."
-Patrick Rothfuss
StrangerJ
G04LM

Location: Hotel California. You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave.

Postby isaenz1 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:45 pm

(Ok! Here I go >:O)

Name: Martin Ando
Aliases: Martin
Apparel: Long gray trench coat, brown leather combat boots, surgical latex gloves to cover up his tracks. He utilities black jeans and a gray long sleeved shirt under his trench coat
Equipment: he caries a total of four pistols in his trench coat and one on a holster under his left arm. These pistols are (in order of acquisition):
In the trench coat:
a Ruger Mark IV Lite rim fire pistol of the light blue variatnt
A standard Ruger Mark IV
A Hi-Point 916 painted olive green in the Barrel
A glock 20 10 mm
In The holdster:
A Five-seveN equipped with AP rounds.
In his trench coat he also carries an adrenaline shot and roll of bandages for those nasty shots.
Misc Notes: He is known to discard firearms that jam immediately, he might also discard firearms that run out of bullets to by throwing them at unarmed or opponents with melee weapons. Also, don't stare at his exposed teeth in the right side of his face, it gets him into a bad mood.

Today isn't your day...

isaenz1
Soldat

Postby StrangerJ » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:14 pm

isaenz1 wrote:(Ok! Here I go >:O)

Name: Martin Ando
Aliases: Martin
Apparel: Long gray trench coat, brown leather combat boots, surgical latex gloves to cover up his tracks. He utilities black jeans and a gray long sleeved shirt under his trench coat
Equipment: he caries a total of four pistols in his trench coat and one on a holster under his left arm. These pistols are (in order of acquisition):
In the trench coat:
a Ruger Mark IV Lite rim fire pistol of the light blue variatnt
A standard Ruger Mark IV
A Hi-Point 916 painted olive green in the Barrel
A glock 20 10 mm
In The holdster:
A Five-seveN equipped with AP rounds.
In his trench coat he also carries an adrenaline shot and roll of bandages for those nasty shots.
Misc Notes: He is known to discard firearms that jam immediately, he might also discard firearms that run out of bullets to by throwing them at unarmed or opponents with melee weapons. Also, don't stare at his exposed teeth in the right side of his face, it gets him into a bad mood.

(Accepted. You may post.)
-Patrick Rothfuss
StrangerJ
G04LM

Postby isaenz1 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:34 pm

A man with a heavily scared lower left jaw and cheek comes into the room most of his teeth in the right side of his face are in clear view.
"My apologies for arriving late Mr Walkerman and Mr" He waves his hand in the general direction of Senior's location "I overslept, flat and simple, nothing to exceptional about that."

He proceeds to take a seat and queries "What are we supported to do now Mr Walkerman"

Today isn't your day...

isaenz1
Soldat

Postby StrangerJ » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:34 am

isaenz1 wrote:A man with a heavily scared lower left jaw and cheek comes into the room most of his teeth in the right side of his face are in clear view.
"My apologies for arriving late Mr Walkerman and Mr" He waves his hand in the general direction of Senior's location "I overslept, flat and simple, nothing to exceptional about that."

He proceeds to take a seat and queries "What are we supported to do now Mr Walkerman"

“Track down Peter Stepanovich. He should be in his office. 233 Newark Street. Meet with Lieutenant Davis. You’ll know him when you see him. He’ll fill you in.”
-Patrick Rothfuss
StrangerJ
G04LM

Postby isaenz1 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:56 pm

StrangerJ wrote:
isaenz1 wrote:A man with a heavily scared lower left jaw and cheek comes into the room most of his teeth in the right side of his face are in clear view.

“Track down Peter Stepanovich. He should be in his office. 233 Newark Street. Meet with Lieutenant Davis. You’ll know him when you see him. He’ll fill you in.”

“Ok then 233 Newmark street now, mr not-so-gentle Giant lets go to meet this Davis liutenant man”
Exiting the room and heading outside Martin wonders while licking his exposed teeth if he should have cleaned his Mercedes if hes going to take the “tall stranger over at 233 Newmark Street.

Today isn't your day...

isaenz1
Soldat

Postby StrangerJ » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:45 pm

isaenz1 wrote:
StrangerJ wrote:

“Ok then 233 Newmark street now, mr not-so-gentle Giant lets go to meet this Davis liutenant man”
Exiting the room and heading outside Martin wonders while licking his exposed teeth if he should have cleaned his Mercedes if hes going to take the “tall stranger over at 233 Newmark Street.

You run into him when you arrive at the office. Davis is a black haired man, brown eyes, walks with a limp, and wears a grey suit coat over a black vest and white shirt. “You two the contractors?”
-Patrick Rothfuss
StrangerJ
G04LM

Previous

Return to Vault