Fire, Brimstone, and Such. [RP]

Arena character backstories, fanfiction of the Madness series, as well as fan art.
Forum rules
Constructive criticism is allowed for content posted by users, but don't be a jackass on purpose. Accidental jackassery will be tolerated, but WE'RE ONTO YOU.

Re: Fire, Brimstone, and Such. [RP]

Postby ColonelPKA » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:37 pm

"I'm Kyle Breckens."
He extends his hand for a handshake, also losing what's left of his German accent.
The only way to fight fire is with a .50 bullet.
ColonelPKA
G04LM

Agency: I.W.A.I-NB

Postby StrangerJ » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:07 pm

ColonelPKA wrote:"I'm Kyle Breckens."
He extends his hand for a handshake, also losing what's left of his German accent.

He shakes it, a limp and pitiful affair. "Anthony Saint-James. Pleasure's all mine."
Feel the Pain. -Thomas Paine's presidential slogan.
"There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man."
-Patrick Rothfuss
StrangerJ
G04LM

Location: Hotel California. You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave.

Postby Coolovelord » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:18 pm

"Hi am an experiment gone 75% right." He says in a friendly voice. S970 lets his hand out for a hand shake. When the man would come for the hand shake, S970 would pull his iron knife under his sleeve waving to the mans face," I also wonder what is inside of you." S970 gives a sinister smile.
I have the power to become invisible when people aren't looking at me
Coolovelord
Backers

Agency: Merc

Postby StrangerJ » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:55 pm

Coolovelord wrote:"Hi am an experiment gone 75% right." He says in a friendly voice. S970 lets his hand out for a hand shake. When the man would come for the hand shake, S970 would pull his iron knife under his sleeve waving to the mans face," I also wonder what is inside of you." S970 gives a sinister smile.

"Only seventy-five? Much better then Nathaniel, er, Mr. Fifty Percent. The one time you weren't thorugh. If you're fifty percent, then ol' Fritzy is at least fifty-six. Ha! You got the plwrs, the sight, the resurrection!, and nothing else! Luckily for me, it seems to work perfectly for me!" Turning to S, he chuckled. "I see you and I share a scientific curiosity! This will be a perfect study environment!"
"There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man."
-Patrick Rothfuss
StrangerJ
G04LM

Location: Hotel California. You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave.

Postby Coolovelord » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:09 pm

StrangerJ wrote:
Coolovelord wrote:"Hi am an experiment gone 75% right." He says in a friendly voice. S970 lets his hand out for a hand shake. When the man would come for the hand shake, S970 would pull his iron knife under his sleeve waving to the mans face," I also wonder what is inside of you." S970 gives a sinister smile.

"Only seventy-five? Much better then Nathaniel, er, Mr. Fifty Percent. The one time you weren't thorugh. If you're fifty percent, then ol' Fritzy is at least fifty-six. Ha! You got the plwrs, the sight, the resurrection!, and nothing else! Luckily for me, it seems to work perfectly for me!" Turning to S, he chuckled. "I see you and I share a scientific curiosity! This will be a perfect study environment!"

S970 is surprised by this, he turns to doc," How much does he know, or can he read my mind?"
He equips his knife back," I think I might like this person."
Coolovelord
Backers

Postby isaenz1 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:31 pm

(Sorry for the late reply, the heavy rains have toppled a couple of communication towers were i live, by actual landslides. And the capital of the country where i live (Lima, Perú) Has been flooded, and it is in a dessert. And somehow, there are fish in some of the flooded locations, freshwater fish. Just so you know, Having a droughts before flash floods is not good for anyone.)
(Ability: Swordsman: Rolls higher than 175 Will break the opponent's melee weapon )

"I appear to exist as well it seems exist as well" George wanders around. Moving his can in vertical circles with his left hand before silently garbing it with his right hand and laying the tip at the floor and resting both hands on the handle
"Where do you come from mister scientist?" He continues looking at the wall as he speaks. He uses a monotone for this question, and a completely standardized accent for it as well.
I can only please one person at a day.

Today isn't your day...

Tͩͦ́͆̏̒͌̒̊ͤ̍͛҉̕҉̴̼͓̟̩̘̪̭̖̰̝̣̱̟̻̻̹̻̳ḫ͖̙̤̫̲̬̇̃̀ͤͣ̈́̇̎͛͑̉̏͋͂̑̏̈̅̀̕͜ͅ
And tomorrow doesn't look good either.
isaenz1
Soldat

Agency: I.E.S.B

Postby Coolovelord » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:46 pm

isaenz1 wrote:(Sorry for the late reply, the heavy rains have toppled a couple of communication towers were i live, by actual landslides. And the capital of the country where i live (Lima, Perú) Has been flooded, and it is in a dessert. And somehow, there are fish in some of the flooded locations, freshwater fish. Just so you know, Having a droughts before flash floods is not good for anyone.)
(Ability: Swordsman: Rolls higher than 175 Will break the opponent's melee weapon )

"I appear to exist as well it seems exist as well" George wanders around. Moving his can in vertical circles with his left hand before silently garbing it with his right hand and laying the tip at the floor and resting both hands on the handle
"Where do you come from mister scientist?" He continues looking at the wall as he speaks. He uses a monotone for this question, and a completely standardized accent for it as well.

(Shit my mom is from Peru and showed me that exact news. Hope you managed well, heard there was a lot of casualties)
Coolovelord
Backers

Postby isaenz1 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:34 pm

(My town is pretty blocked off, all bridges have been destroyed, i am doing fine however. Excluding the food shortage there i to come, i think my family will make it though with little to no problems.)

Today isn't your day...

isaenz1
Soldat

Postby StrangerJ » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:14 am

isaenz1 wrote:(My town is pretty blocked off, all bridges have been destroyed, i am doing fine however. Excluding the food shortage there i to come, i think my family will make it though with little to no problems.)

(Shit man, that fucking sucks. Mother Nature's a fickle mistress. If you want I can put this on hold for a time.)
-Patrick Rothfuss
StrangerJ
G04LM

Postby isaenz1 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:13 pm

(Ill just take longer to post coments, nothing really serious, really)

Today isn't your day...

isaenz1
Soldat

PreviousNext

Return to Vault